Return and Refund Policy
If you bought your product directly from iQibla.com and request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) you can ask for a replacement or refund in case of defective hardware within 5 days of receipt, send an e-mail to email@example.com with your name, e-mail address used for the purchase number, preorder number and proof of reception (logistic service provider receipt). If approved by our service, you can return it to our service center indicated by our service based on your location.
The customer shall bear the costs for the shipment back and must provide a tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org once the parcel is shipped. The shipping fees will not be refunded in any case.
After receiving the defective item, iQibla will either repair, replace or refund the defective product. If a unit is sent for repair or replacement, iQibla will bear the costs of the shipping back to the buyer.
If any items (a) are returned after the specified return period; (b) have been physically damaged, modified, or damaged by liquids; or not covered by warranty (c) are missing any parts, you will not receive any refund, replacement or repair. Customers are also solely responsible to any duties, import taxes and brokerage fees imputable to repaired merchandise (the taxation, if any, will be on replacement parts and labour and transportation).
iQibla provides a 1 year warranty.
This Warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- misuse or abusive use of the iQibla product, including physical abuse; damages by liquids;
- incorrect operation or not following the operation instructions (as stated in the User Manual or manufacturer’s instructions provided with the iQibla product);
- improper installation;
- incorrect or improper maintenance or failure to maintain the iQibla product;
- failure to clean or improper cleaning of the product;
- incorrect voltage or non-authorised electrical connections;
- adverse external conditions such as power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, acts of terrorism, damage caused by vermin, or any other act or circumstance beyond iQibla’s control;
- exposure to excessive heat, moisture or dampness;
- exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions;
- use of non authorized / non-standard, defective or incompatible parts; some wall quick chargers could be harmful to the iQibla devices. Please charge your iQibla product via authorized/standard charger to respect voltage security.
- password setting / resetting and computer virus;
- repair, modification or other work carried out on the iQibla product other than by iQibla Support Team;
- any damage caused by micro sims where the product is not specifically designed to accept them.
- This Warranty does not cover the loss of any data howsoever caused. You shall be responsible for backing up and protecting data against loss, damage or destruction. Please note that the repair of goods may result in loss of data.
This Warranty does not cover service costs in replacing and maintaining consumable parts which have ceased working through normal wear and tear.
This Warranty doesn’t cover any accessory that may be part of the product (chargers, straps, headphones…).
A pre-order can be cancelled anytime before we ship it. If you wish to cancel your order after it has been charged, iQibla will not refund the order processing fees (10 USD) and if the product has already been sent, iQibla will not refund the logistic fees (15 USD). If your Device has not yet been delivered, simply refuse delivery of the package and the Device will be returned to iQibla, otherwise you shall return it by your own means and at your own cost before iQibla proceed to the refund.
If you refuse the delivery, iQibla will deduct the cost of return from the delivery point to its warehouse (calculated by our courier, depending on the location) from the refund.
How to Return an iQibla Product that was Purchased from a Retail Store
Each individual retailer will have their own returns policy. Please contact the retailer you purchased if from to determine their return policy and process.
Are the iQibla’s Products waterproof？
iQibla’s products are NOT waterproof. Water damages are not covered by warranty.
- This warranty card is only applicable to the after-sales
service of the above-listed serial-numbered device.
- Please keep this warranty card in a safe place and
present it and the related invoice for benefiting the
- Please refer to the “Service Policy” on the website for
the specific warranty coverage.
- If the malfunctions that affect the functionality of the communication device are repeated more than twice with the same fault during the first year or the warranty period, whichever is less – with the exception of the software. Then the communication device will be replaced with a new one without charge and that is after conducting the necessary technical examination in the third time of the occurrence of the malfunction to ensure that there is no misuse on the part of the customer.
- In the case of a dispute about any of the terms of the warranty certificate, please contact the National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, the public service center at Phone Number: 155 or the Address, Smart Village, Km 28 Cairo-Alexandria Desert Road, Giza, Building B4 or Email: email@example.com
- Commitment to the replacement policy: In case of any defect in the device that affects the device’s performance or if it does not conform to the specifications. The buyer has the right to replace the device with another new device with all its contents or refund the value of the device from the store/point of sale from which the device was purchased within 14 days from the date of purchase. On the condition that the old device is delivered with all its contents and in its original condition with the availability of the purchase tax invoice.
- The maximum period of maintenance is 14 days. After this period, the company is obligated to replace the device with another device of the same model, free of charge, with the completion of the original warranty period.